I can't wait until Lily is up more during the day and more playful. Don't get me wrong she's great now and really starting to smile a lot and watch me and mimic Marques and I a bit. I just can't wait until she's able to be a bit more awake during the day. Our day is --- Sleep, Change Diaper, Eat, hang out for a little while, Sleep and so it goes. I know when she's awake more I might feel like i get less done and have less time, but I'm just excited to play with her more during the day. Especially when I go back to work. I'll be working 4-12 shift and that means less me and her time. Basically we'll hang out in the morning and then around 12:30 I'll take her to my Mom's house and then come home and get ready for work. I go back to work May 11th, It's freaking me out a little. I wish I could be a stay at home mom, but I can't. I'm really going to miss her when i'm not home and I'm worried I'll miss so much. She's awake time to eat!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment